1. To begin the application process, fill out the application form below. If preferred, the application form can be filled out here and returned to our principal in-person or via mayhew.redeemerK8@gmail.com.
2. Schedule an initial enrollment meeting with our pastor and principal. This is a great opportunity to tour the facility, get to know the teacher, review the curriculum, and ask any questions you may have.
3. Upon application acceptance by the School Board, the principal will schedule a registration meeting with the parents/guardians. At this time, you will bring the required paperwork for enrollment/transfer and receive the necessary registration paperwork.
Parents/Guardians are asked to provide school records, immunization records, and payment. The principal will provide registration documents, school calendar, supply lists, and the Redeemer Student Handbook.
4. An enrollment fee, book fee, and the first month’s tuition are due at the time of registration. More information can be found in the Tuition and Fees Schedule.
The above steps will secure a spot for your child(ren) for the upcoming 2023-24 school year.
- Now enrolling for grades 5K-Grade 8.
- 5K Hours: 8:30am-12:00pm
- 1st-8th Grade Hours: 8:30am-3:00pm
- Campus Hours: TBD
- Applications for enrollment are accepted throughout the year. However, early registration improves the student’s chances of being placed.
- The application for enrollment process involves several meetings.
- Parents/Guardians of returning students can speak with the principal regarding continued enrollment at Redeemer. The principal will provide the necessary registration paperwork. An enrollment fee, book fee, and the first month’s tuition are due at the time of registration to secure your child(ren)’s placement at Redeemer.
Please call 307-638-8006 or email our principal at mayhew.redeemerK8@gmail.com for more information!
2023 - 2024 School Year Application Form
Please call our school office at 307-638-8006 to schedule an appointment with our Pastor and Principal. We would like to meet with you and answer any questions that you may have regarding our school. Upon acceptance of your application, you will receive the necessary paperwork to register your child at Redeemer Lutheran School.
* All students enrolled at Redeemer Lutheran School will be given religious instruction in Bible History, Luther’s Small Catechism, and various religious songs.
* Redeemer Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.